Meeting planner services offered by Visit Oak Park:
- Assist in choosing a property to compliment your event and submit a request for proposal.
- Provide a pre-convention familiarization tour of Oak Park Area.
- Furnish quantities of the current Visitor Guide on, or prior to, your event.
- List the 800 number for visitor information on pre-show publications.
- An information table with area brochures can be set up during your event.
- For our larger conventions a host is available to assist at registration.
- Hyperlinks available to the Oak Park website (www.visitoakpark.com)
- Assistance in planning "off property" spouse, leisure & recreational programs.
- Slides or photo CD of Oak Park Area are available.
- Events that are "open to the public", may be included on our website and printed calendar of events.
- Help promote your event by sending press releases to local media.
Please allow us the privilege of assisting you with your event. Call Visit Oak Park
at (708) 848-1500 or submit a request for proposal.